Stained Glass Day Course
10am to 4.30pm
£95.00 per person
Spend the day with our stained glass expert, learning how to make a traditional leaded panel.
In this one day beginners class you will learn the skills to make your very own leaded windows.
Choosing one of our own designs you will make a small 8" x 11" panel. We will show you how to handle the glass safely, how to cut, grind and finally lead your panel together.
All materials and tools are provided. Please bring a packed lunch or if you prefer you can book a table in our tearoom on arrival.
April 27th - 1 place available
June 24th - 1 place available
Payment & Cancellation:
Payment must be made in full to secure a booking.
- 4 weeks in advance of your course date - we offer a full refund or one free date change.
- 3 weeks in advance of your course date - we offer 50% refund or one free date change.
- 2 weeks in advance of your course date - we offer one free date change.
- Cancellations received with less than 2 weeks notice - no refund or date change will be offered.
If a date change has been given, no subsequent refunds or date changes can be offered.
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances and we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible if this situation arises. In the event of a course cancellation we will offer an alternative date or full refund. Stained Glass Centre cannot accept liability for consequential loss e.g. travel or accommodation costs in these circumstances.
- Thursday, 20 July 2017 10:00 AM
- Saturday, 27 May 2017 09:00 AM
- Thursday, 27 April 2017 10:00 AM
- Sunday, 19 February 2017 10:00 AM
Powered by iCagenda